Supporting your family’s emotional wellbeing
The right support helps you give your child or teenager the life skills they need!
Choose which course is right for you:
Triple P Online (free) – for parents of young children under 12 years
Teen Triple P Online (paid) – for parents of pre-teens and teens, approx. 10-16 years
- Boost your child’s or teenager’s development
- Tailor strategies to suit your child – you know them best!
- Positive parenting has proven benefits for children, now and in the future
- Tips to help your whole family’s emotional wellbeing – including yours
- Raise happier, more confident and capable kids
- Improve your relationship with your child or teenager
- Enjoy being a parent more!
- Do programs online, at your own pace
Is Fear-Less Triple P Online right for my family?
- Online program for parents/carers of anxious kids (from age 6+)
- Help your child learn to manage and reduce anxious feelings, now and in the future
- Based on proven child psychology principles and research
- Find out the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of child anxiety
- Learn more about what’s helpful and what can accidentally add to anxiety
- Start applying new strategies immediately
- Improve your child’s emotional wellbeing in the long term
- Reduce your own stress, too!
Is Triple P Online for Baby right for my family?
- Online support for parents-to-be and new parents (of babies up to 12 months old)
- Promote your baby’s social and cognitive development
- Learn a variety of strategies to cope with frequent crying
- Understand baby sleep patterns and healthy sleep habits
- Take better care of your own emotional and mental health
- Improve your relationship with your partner / other family members
- Enjoying life as a new parent!