Is Fear-Less Triple P Online right for my family?
Help your child or teenager learn to manage and reduce anxious feelings, now and in the future
- Online support for parents of anxious kids (6-14 years)
- Find out the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of child and teen anxiety
- Learn more about what’s helpful and what can accidentally add to anxiety
- Start applying new strategies immediately
- New online program based on proven principles
- Improve your child’s emotional wellbeing in the long term
- Reduce your own stress, too!
Supporting your family’s emotional wellbeing
The right support helps you give your child or teenager the life skills they need!
Choose which course is right for you:
Triple P Online – for parents of young children up to approx. 12 years
Teen Triple P Online – for parents of pre-teens and teens, approx. 10-16 years
- Boost your child’s or teenager’s development
- Tailor strategies to suit your child – you know them best!
- Positive parenting has proven benefits for children, now and in the future
- Tips to help your whole family’s emotional wellbeing – including yours
- Raise happier, more confident and capable kids
- Improve your relationship with your child or teenager
- Enjoy being a parent more!
- Do programs online, at your own pace
Positive support for family resilience
You can positively support coping skills and emotional wellbeing in your child or teenager – and stay calm and optimistic yourself.
- Get a deeper understanding of your child or teenager, and how to help them
- Adapt techniques and strategies to suit your unique situation
- Programs to help with child anxiety, family life, emotions, bouncing back after natural disasters and more
- Different types of support available – online and in-person
- FREE for parents in the Shires of Alpine, East Gippsland, Mansfield, Towong, Wangaratta and Wellington, funded as part of Bushfire Recovery Victoria