Is Fear-Less Triple P Online right for my family?
Help your child or teenager learn to manage and reduce anxious feelings, now and in the future
- Online support for parents of anxious kids (from age 6+)
- Find out the ‘why’ and ‘how’ of child and teen anxiety
- Learn more about what’s helpful and what can accidentally add to anxiety
- Start applying new strategies immediately
- New online program based on proven principles
- Improve your child’s emotional wellbeing in the long term
- Reduce your own stress, too!
Supporting your family’s emotional wellbeing
The right support helps you give your child or teenager the life skills they need!
Choose which course is right for you:
Triple P Online – for parents of young children up to approx. 11 years
Teen Triple P Online – for parents of pre-teens and teens, approx. 10-16 years
- Boost your child’s or teenager’s development
- Tailor strategies to suit your child – you know them best!
- Positive parenting has proven benefits for children, now and in the future
- Tips to help your whole family’s emotional wellbeing – including yours
- Raise happier, more confident and capable kids
- Improve your relationship with your child or teenager
- Enjoy being a parent more!
- Do programs online, at your own pace
What are FREE community seminars?
Come along to friendly and information-packed community events – a quick and easy way to get plenty of positive tips!
- Each seminar goes for an hour, plus 30 mins for questions, and you get a take-home Tip Sheet with all the key points.
- Pick and choose the seminar, or seminars, that suit your family.
Disaster Recovery Triple P Seminar
– specific skills for coping after a crisis
Fear-Less Triple P Seminar
– help your child or teenager manage anxiety
Raising Resilient Children Seminar
– help children develop optimism and coping skills
Teen Seminars (for parents of kids aged 10-16 years)
Raising Responsible Teenagers
– encourage good decision-making, respect, reliability
Raising Competent Teenagers
– help teens develop self-discipline and problem-solving skills
Getting Teenagers Connected
– support self-confidence, social skills, and healthy friendships