Contact Triple P

If you have any more questions about Triple P please email us using the form below. We will try to respond within two working days. 

Additional Support

To contact Triple P trained providers in Victoria, use our Find a Provider map.

Parentline is also funded by the Victorian Government, and is a telephone counselling and support service for all Victorian parents and carers. Parentline does not provide Triple P programs however, qualified and experienced counsellors are available from 10am to midnight seven days a week to talk to parents and carers about any parenting challenges they may be experiencing.

* Required field

More questions about Triple P in Victoria?

Please complete all the required fields